Holt Executive are partnered with a pioneering defence and security innovator, who provide state-of-the-art products to critical industries. They are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their growing team in Horsham.
The opportunity is for a proactive focused individual to help improve the performance of the Finance Function, delivering information to aid the Business and working within an experienced team that will provide support and training.
Key Responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant:
- Processing invoices via the MRP system and transferring invoices across to Sage.
- B/L statement reconciliation.
- Communication with Suppliers via email on missing invoices.
- Liaising with Purchasing/Procurement regarding supplier invoice queries.
- Processing bank payments.
Key requirements for the Accounts Assistant role:
- Be driven to achieve results accurately and on time.
- A desire to develop existing skills and willingness to progress.
- Be well organised individual with an excellent eye for detail.