Holt Executive are partnered with a leading technology innovator servicing the global aviation industry, offering cutting edge products to some of the biggest names in commercial aviation.
They currently require an Aircraft Simulation Systems Engineers with experience covering full development lifecycles to support integration and testing, fault finding, problem rectification, verification and validation on Avionics, Flight Controls, Autopilot and Simulation systems.
The appointees will play a pivotal role in the full lifecycle, from technical bidding and requirements analysis through to customer acceptance and post-delivery.
Responsibilities for the Aircraft Simulation Systems Engineers:
- Support integration and testing, fault finding and problem rectification on Avionics, Flight Controls, Autopilot and Simulation systems
- Responsible for the software design/modification using appropriate software languages
- Playing a pivotal part in the full lifecycle; from technical bidding and requirements analysis through to customer acceptance and post-delivery
- Support repeat activities on a programme as well as the implementation of new requirements
Experience required by the Aircraft Simulation Systems Engineers:
- Proven Systems Engineering experience covering full development lifecycles; formal testing, verification and validation
- Experience of CVS and/or Git software version control systems
- Experience in real time software programming and integration (desirable)
- Good C/C++ programming skills (desirable)
Benefits for the Aircraft Simulation Systems Engineers:
- Flexible, condensed or reduced working hours considered
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays), increasing with service
- Private medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Group income protection
- Flexible extras such as a health care cash plan, dental insurance, gym membership, critical illness cover and cycle to work scheme