Holt Executive is partnered with an exciting aviation service provider looking for several experienced Aircraft Structures Technicians to join a bespoke aircraft modification program taking place in the West Midlands on an initial 12-Month Fixed Term Contract.
Working as part of a highly skilled team, you will have in-depth knowledge and experience of Aircraft Structures. This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to work on a high-profile programme conducting major structural disassembly, modification and rebuild of aircraft. You will be responsible for all aspects of major structural modifications.
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for the duration of the contract, have previous military experience and the ability to obtain an SC clearance.
This Aircraft Structures Technician role will involve:
- Removal of major aircraft structural sections, whilst stress jacked
- Working to fine tolerances and high standards
- Upholding high standards of housekeeping
- Adhering to company and manufacturers procedures
- Implementing modifications from drawings and procedures
Skills and experience required for the Aircraft Structures Technician:
- Have as a minimum completed an aircraft engineering apprenticeship, or achieved the Military equivalent.
- Demonstrate knowledge of wiring in production or Live aircraft environments.
- Ideally, 5 years of live aircraft and structures experience.
- Experience in implementing and carrying out aircraft component modifications.
- Experienced and capable of reading manufacturer’s drawings and SRMs.
- Take full ownership and responsibility for your own tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.