Holt Executive is supporting a pioneering defence and aerospace contractor, delivering mission-critical technology and systems to customers on the land, sea, and air. They are currently recruiting for a CLS Assistant Service Administrator to join their fast-paced, innovative business in Horsham, West Sussex.
The position holder will report into the Customer Service and Support Manager and assist existing service administrative staff to support the repair and return process for customers.
Key Responsibilities of the CLS Assistant Service Administrator:
- Monitor and record customer repair, returns and spares orders
- To prepare customers status reports on repair progress
- Maintain team diary
- Arrange the supply of materials and parts for customer repairs and spares orders
Experience & Qualifications for the CLS Assistant Service Administrator:
- Experience in similar Service administration position
- Knowledge of CRM systems including – Jira and Confluence
- Strong customer relations and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of ISO9001 process and procedure desirable
Security Clearance Requirements:
Due to the nature of our business, our staff need to be able to obtain UK Security Clearance as a mandated requirement. Therefore, you will need to provide proof of identity, employment history and right to work in the UK, along with proof of UK residency for at least five years.