Holt Executive are supporting a leader in the global aerospace industry. Our client provides MRO services and is the principal aircraft repair and overhaul service in Europe. They are currently recruiting for multiple experienced B2 Licensed Engineer – Aerospace with 737NG type rating in Birmingham.
Rates: Inside IR35, £42 p/h – no max duration.
Outside IR35, £35 p/h – 6 months max.
Reporting to the Avionics Production Manager the successful B2 Licensed Engineer – Aerospace will have in-depth knowledge and experience of Aircraft Avionics Systems. This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity, working alongside an experienced team of avionics technicians and supervisors. You will be responsible for co-ordinating their tasks and certify the work packages during the extensive modification and production program.
Key Duties & Responsibilities for the B2 Licensed Engineer – Aerospace:
- Carry out testing at the completion of the modification, using your approval to certify the aircraft
- Assist with writing and implementing processes within the quality structure
- Complete strip/removal of equipment
- Installation of complex wiring harnesses and modifications to existing wiring, within Avionic shelves and panels
- All aspects of electrical and avionics work will be required, including:
- Wiring terminations and testing
- Removal and installation of various shelves, panels and equipment
- Loom Manufacture and testing
- Systems testing
Key Skills and Experience for the B2 Licensed Engineer – Aerospace:
- Must have a B2 Licence with 737NG type rating
- Military aircraft experience is essential
- Ideally a minimum of 8 years aircraft experience
- Previous aircraft production supervisory experience
- Previous modification experience
- Eligible to work and live in the UK
- Subject to UK security Vetting
- Inspection experience in both modification and production environment
- Excellent knowledge of Avionics systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications