Holt Executive are supporting a leader in the global aerospace industry. Our client provides MRO services and is the principal aircraft repair and overhaul service in Europe.
They are recruiting for an experienced Base Maintenance Manager- Aviation to play a key role at their Manchester hangar and join their growing and dynamic organisation.
The Base Maintenance Manager – Aviation will be responsible for leading the production team in the delivery of high-quality aircraft maintenance and ensuring this happens in line with the company’s goals and objectives. The successful incumbent will be experienced in leading a large team of people and be able to demonstrate experience in effectively managing customer relationships.
Key Duties & Responsibilities for the Base Maintenance Manager – Aviation:
- Accountable for Safety and Compliance across the Production maintenance environment.
- Lead the production team in the delivery of a high-quality aircraft maintenance service for multiple customers.
- Lead, organise, measure and control the performance of the production team in support of company goals and objectives.
- Ensure Resource & Capacity Management through coordination and oversight of the Resource Administrator.
- Leads the production team, through appropriate company behaviours and sets expectations for others.
Supports and develops the operational systems.
- Provides leadership, direction and management to the Production Team with a strong results-oriented focus.
- Champions and drives change, adaptability and agility across the Production team.
If you are interested in applying for this position, you should have the following Key Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role within aviation.
- Good knowledge of safety and compliance regulations within aviation.
- Competent IT skills in Microsoft.