Holt Executive is seeking a Base Maintenance Manager – Aviation.
Holt Executive is partnered with a leading aerospace company that provides comprehensive Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul services. Our client is renowned as the principal aircraft repair and overhaul service in Europe.
We are seeking an experienced Base Maintenance Manager – Aviation to play a pivotal role at our partners Birmingham hangar. This position is crucial for leading the production team in delivering high-quality aircraft maintenance and ensuring adherence to company goals and objectives.
Key Responsibilities for the Base Maintenance Manager – Aviation:
- Accountable for Safety and Compliance across the Production maintenance environment.
- Lead the production team in the delivery of a high-quality aircraft maintenance service for multiple customers.
- Lead, organise, measure and control the performance of the production team in support of company goals and objectives.
- Ensure Resource & Capacity Management through coordination and oversight of the Resource Administrator.
- Leads the production team, through appropriate company behaviours and sets expectations for others.
- Supports and develops the operational systems.
- Provides leadership, direction and management to the Production Team with a strong results-oriented focus.
- Champions and drives change, adaptability and agility across the Production team.
Essential Skills and Experience for the Base Maintenance Manager – Aviation:
- A minimum of five years of experience in a similar role within the aviation industry.
- Thorough understanding of safety and compliance regulations in the aviation sector.
- Proficient in Microsoft IT applications.
Embrace an exciting career journey as a Base Maintenance Manager – Aviation. Apply today and make a lasting impact on the global aerospace industry!