Holt Executive are supporting a leader in the global aerospace industry that provides MRO services and is the principal aircraft repair and overhaul service in Europe.
Our client is recruiting a Compliance Engineer – Aviation to play a crucial role in ensuring compliance with MAA Regulations through auditing, investigation, and occurrence reports.
The Compliance Engineer – Aviation will ensure that the company’s base maintenance activities comply with MAA Regulations. This will involve auditing base maintenance activities, conducting investigations, and preparing occurrence reports and may also be involved in developing and implementing compliance procedures and policies. To be successful in this role you should have a strong understanding of MAA Regulations and other applicable regulatory standards. They should also have experience in auditing, investigating, and reporting on compliance issues.
Key Responsibilities for the Compliance Engineer – Aviation:
- Demonstrating compliance to MAA Part 145 / ISO / AS9100 requirements.
- Auditing of Suppliers and Sub Contractors.
- Performing unannounced audits at short notice either at Base or offsite.
- Reporting findings and dealing with staff at all levels.
- The ability to change perceptions and opinions.
- Performing data analysis of audit findings and the generation of meaningful metrics.
- Overseeing the MAA Part 145 Certifying staff authorisation system.
If you are interested in applying for this position, you should have the following Key Skills and Knowledge:
- Appropriately trained in Human Factors (HF), Fuel Tank Safety (FTS) Electrical Wiring Interconnecting Systems (EWIS), and Special Federal Aviation Regulation (SFAR 88).
- Detailed knowledge of MAA Part 145 and its practical application.
- Knowledge of part 66 requirements.
- Previous experience of auditing in an aviation environment.
- Must be able to qualify for an airside security pass and go through UK security clearance.
- Understanding of the engineering authorisation process.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office.
- Eligible to work and live in the UK.