Holt Executive are partnered with an innovative and leading design and manufacturing business that specialises in electro-optics and supplies to various markets across the globe.
Our partner is looking for a Graduate Software Engineer to join their software team of highly experienced image processing and software engineers. Are you a driven Graduate Software Engineer eager to learn and develop your skills with a true market leader in their field?
Our partner has an exceptional record in offering leading development and training to progress the successful Graduate Software Engineer. This opportunity is not one to be missed!
Key Responsibilities for the Graduate Software Engineer:
- Design, develop and test application software for video capture, processing and display.
- Provision of technical support and integration assistance to international customers.
- Generation and review of system specification documents.
- Preparation of test documentation and unit tests in a continuous integration environment.
- Bug fixing.
Key Skills and Experience for the Graduate Software Engineer:
- Have a degree in a relevant discipline such as computer science, electronics, mathematics, or physics.
- Have some experience in software development.
- Be able to adapt quickly in a fast-changing agile environment.
Desirable Skills for the Graduate Software Engineer:
- Have some experience of C++ application development for Windows or Linux using IDEs such as Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Have experience in video processing or development of computer vision algorithms.
- Development of graphical user interfaces using OpenGL.
- CUDA, OpenCV, and other GPU computing technologies.
- Have knowledge of AI techniques such as deep learning.
- 37.5 hour working week
- Lunchtime finishes on a Friday
- Hybrid/flexible working arrangements
- 28 days annual leave
- Christmas closure
- Holiday purchasing scheme
- Income Protection Scheme and Employee Assistance Programme.
- Employee Help@Hand Service gives you and your family access to 4 key services including remote GP service, second opinion, mental health pathway service, and physiotherapy consultations.
- Life Assurance Policy, including Bereavement Counselling and Probate Helpline.
- Company Share Incentive Plan and Save as You Earn Scheme.
- Group Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme.
- Wellbeing initiatives, including access to the Aviva Wellbeing App and the addition of mental health support for all employees plus regular activities across our sites to support and promote well-being.
- Regular Sports and social activities.
- Employee discounts scheme (inc access to an additional wellbeing hub).
- Recruitment recommendation bonus.
- Excellent Learning & Development opportunities.
- Great working environment with free, onsite car parking across all our locations.
Security Clearance Requirements:
Due to the nature of our business, our staff need to be able to obtain UK Security Clearance as a mandated requirement. Therefore, if successful, you will need to provide proof of identity, employment history and right to work in the UK, along with proof of UK residency for at least five years.