Holt Executive are currently partnered with a leading supplier of satellite solutions and services. A dynamic and experienced consulting, technology and engineering services company, the business is involved in a variety of sectors ranging from design and development of space systems to management of launch services and in orbit satellite control.
The office is in Bedfordshire, but the company offer home-based working with a requirement to attend the office once per month.
Responsibilities for the Ground Segment Systems Engineer:
- Contribute to the evaluation, design and development of software-based Ground Segment Systems and tooling, potentially for:
- Satellite monitoring and control systems
- Mission systems
- User segment systems
- Plan and execute ground segment systems tests
- Write technical plans, proposals, specifications & reports
- Carry out technical management of projects
- Interface with customers, product owners and the project team(s)
Qualifications, Experience & Skills required by the Ground Segment Systems Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in systems engineering or related topic.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of systems engineering, preferably in the space industry.
- Technical authoring
- Knowledge of ground segment systems
- Knowledge of spacecraft systems, particularly their relationship with the Ground Systems
- Knowledge of spacecraft LEOP, commissioning and operations
- Eligible to live and work in the UK