Holt Executive are partnered with a pioneering defence and security innovator, who provide state-of-the-art products to critical industries on the land, sea and air. They are currently recruiting for an International Trade and Compliance Coordinator to organise their domestic and international shipments whilst making sure export compliance rules are met and adhered to.
Key Responsibilities of the International Trade and Compliance Coordinator:
- Act as a deputy to the International Trade and Compliance Manager
- Liaise with different departments to maintain export compliance throughout the project cycle
- Organise domestic and international movements using sea, air and/or road freight
- Ensure all shipments are carried out in full compliance with local/international regulations, such as Export BIS licenses
- Review incoming orders and apply for licences as and when applicable, whilst also ensuring licence records are maintained for auditing purposes and issue yearly licence returns
- Responsible for managing the full import process for a shipment, from start to finish
- Responsible for the order entry process for large projects, spares orders and RMAs
- Ensuring that the relevant paperwork is prepared in a timely way for customs clearance and for dealing with the daily shipping schedules and update files, the in-house MRP system and JIRA/Confluence with the required documentation and information.
- Ensure that all documentation related to your work is kept accurate and up to date in accordance with BS EN9001
Professional experience for the International Trade and Compliance Coordinator:
- 2-3 years previous experience working in a defence export compliance department
- Knowledge of OGELs, SIELs and EUUs
- Previous experience working within freight imports and exports
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office