Holt Executive is supporting a market-leading defence, aerospace and security innovator, producing critical technologies for many notable commercial customers and governments worldwide. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Lead Planner in Luton.
Key responsibilities for the Lead Planner:
- Providing project planning skills within an Integrated Project Team for multiple portfolios of complex projects.
- Ensure the focus of the Project Team accurately captures and maintains key elements accurately (key milestones, key tasks, resourcing, costs etc).
- Provide business planning, analysis, control and advice to enable efficient project operation and reporting within the IPT and into Sector level reviews, including KPIs.
- Evaluation of critical areas for improvement across the portfolio and suggest suitable areas for action or improvement. Risk management also essential to minimise impact to projects.
- Drive accurate bid planning including estimation for the functional input.
Key requirements for this Lead Planner role:
- 5+ years of experience operating in project planning or project control roles (defence sector preferential).
- Capability of Risk and Earned Value Management.
- Demonstrable experience of planning large or complex projects or portfolios.
- Understanding of agile techniques; proficient in use of one or more Planning/ERP Tools (e.g. SAP, Oracle P6, MSP).
Compensation for the Assembly Integration & Test Team Leader:
- Salary of £45,000+.
- Flexible working (1-2 days on site).
- Continuous professional development opportunities.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Multi-award-winning pension scheme.
- Flexible lifestyle benefits.
Please contact Harry Parsons at +447739277675 or email@example.com for more information.