Holt Executive are partnered with a prominent aviation technology pioneer, providing market-leading products to some of the biggest names in commercial aviation. They are looking for an experienced Maintenance Service Representative to perform on-site support for Airline Customers/OEMs to ensure customer satisfaction and optimum performance.
The successful incumbent will perform maintenance, preventive maintenance, and alterations to our clients In-flight Entertainment and Connectivity Systems to include, but not limited to: troubleshooting, testing, removal and replacement of electronic assemblies and the modification/alteration of installed equipment.
Key Responsibilities for the Maintenance Service Representative – Aerospace:
- Perform built-in test (BIT) and manual test of IFE systems.
- Troubleshoot electronic units, cabling or seat consoles in which failures occur down to the line replaceable modules, using knowledge of electronic theory.
- Identify necessary repairs to restore functional acceptance, which may require the removal and replacement of defective line replaceable modules and/or cabling.
- Operate airline communications equipment.
- Communicate and interface with customer.
- Document the testing and repairs using computer and bar-coding equipment.
- Receive, prepare parts and assist in tracking the spares inventory.
- Check aircraft logs for defects including deferrals
Knowledge and Skills required by the Maintenance Service Representative– Aerospace:
- Must have an EASA CAT A1 or B1/B2 licence with B777/GE90 or A380 type rating
- Aircraft maintenance experience essential
- Avionics/ IFE experience desirable
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- Must hold a valid Driver’s Licence