Holt Executive are exclusively supporting a global provider of lifesaving/innovative connectivity solutions that connect people and assets around the globe, including in remote and challenging environments.
Our partner is seeking a Maritime Field Service Engineer – Telecommunication/SATCOM to be the crucial link between their cutting-edge technology and their global customers.
As a Maritime Field Service Engineer – Telecommunication/SATCOM you’ll be responsible for the work and activities related to the installation, service and maintenance of all Connectivity/Satellite Systems, IT Network hardware and software on vessels and offshore platforms.
Key Responsibilities for the Maritime Field Service Engineer – Telecommunication/SATCOM:
- Dive into complex technical issues, troubleshoot with precision, and find creative solutions that keep their customers connected.
- Create detailed reports and ensure all tasks are completed on time and to the highest standards.
- Deliver projects on time and within scope, exceeding customer expectations.
- Collaborate with customers, internal departments, and fellow engineers to ensure seamless operations and exceed expectations.
Key Skills & Experience for the Maritime Field Service Engineer – Telecommunication/SATCOM:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT & Telecommunications or similar.
- Solid IT knowledge is essential, including server configuration, network infrastructure, and administration.
- Experience in marine electronics on commercial or military vessels or any offshore installations is an advantage.
- Multi-national customer service experience preferred.
- Must be flexible to work worldwide and travel varying schedules, including evenings and weekends.
- Be able to provide a valid work permit for the location you are applying to.
If your skills and experience match this Maritime Field Service Engineer – Telecommunication/SATCOM opportunity, we encourage you to apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org