Holt Executive are collaborating with a leading provider of integrated solutions for global defence and security. They require a Modelling and Simulation Engineer to join the Mission Systems business team in Bristol. This role also provides flexible hybrid working arrangements with 2-3 days in the office/on-site and 2-3 days working from home.
The successful Modelling and Simulation Engineer will support the team to develop and maintain sophisticated models covering the functionality, performance and business processes of a complex system. This is a fast-paced, challenging role on a significant project where modelling is integral to the project success.
As Modelling and Simulation Engineer you will support the daily development and maintenance of Architecture models and Digital Twins; capture representation of the As Is system solutions in a Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) environment and be involved in model design, implementation, test, reviews and preparation of supporting documentation.
Essential Skills and Experience for the Modelling and Simulation Engineer:
- University degree or equivalent in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications, or related discipline.
- Proven experience in leading the design, implementation and delivery of simulation environments.
- In-depth knowledge of Systems Engineering processes on large and/or complex engineering projects.
- Demonstratable knowledge of MBSE tool (ideally Enterprise Architect or Cameo), understanding of Digital Twins (AGI STK or Exata) and one or more modelling languages.
- Demonstratable experience in the defence or telecommunication industry, ideally MILSATCOM.
• Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays.
• Reservist in the armed forces receive 10 days special paid leave.
• Matched contribution pension scheme up to 8% of salary, with life assurance.
• Benefit Platform, with discounts from over 850 retailers.
• Employee Share Plan.
• Professional memberships, personal development training.
• STEM ambassador training and volunteering opportunities.
• Working from home and flexible work patterns.
• Flexible benefits, including cycle to work scheme, discounts and our Share Ownership Scheme.