Holt Executive are partnered with a pioneering defence and security innovator, who provide state-of-the-art products to critical industries. They are recruiting for an experienced Personal Assistant to assist and support the Group Managing Director and Director Team to cover maternity leave for a fixed term contract for 14 months, commencing May 2023 to June 2024.
This is a key role and therefore this opportunity requires a highly organised and confident individual, with previous experience within a Personal Assistant role, who is able to take the initiative and proactively manage and organise the Group MD and Directors daily requirements alongside a varied range of tasks.
Key Responsibilities for the Personal Assistant:
- Proactively managing and organising the Group MD and Directors’ diaries; ensuring time is allocated effectively, re-arranging meetings, using your initiative to manage clashes, ensuring that they are fully briefed and have all necessary documents.
- Assisting in management meetings, meeting preparation, agendas, logistics and distributing minutes and agendas and note taking as and when required.
- Attend monthly Board Meetings and take accurate meeting minutes.
- Arrange and book all travel, including international itineraries, for the Group MD and work alongside the Office & Facilities Team to plan, book and arrange travel and accommodation as required.
- Assist the Office & Facilities Team with the preparation for internal/external meetings and arrange refreshments and/or other requirements as needed.
- Assisting the management team and answer incoming calls and other forms of correspondence as required.
- Inbox management, screening all enquiries and handling them when appropriate, highlighting matters that need urgent attention
- Preparing external correspondence as required.
- Diary and expenses administration support with particular responsibilities in relation to Group MD and Director’s travel admin.
- Assist with company documentation, document control, legal matters, filing as and when required.
- Prepare presentations as required and support the preparation of PowerPoint presentations (including any embedding high-res videos links, etc).
- Manage highly confidential information discreetly and provide administrative support with sensitive documentation including NDAs & other commercial documents.
Key Skills & Requirements for the Personal Assistant:
- Experience of working as a PA ideally at MD/Director level.
- Exceptionally well organised, with a methodical approach and the ability to manage multiple priorities to tight deadlines with flexibility and enthusiasm.
- Ability to accurately record meeting minutes and actions within a technical engineering environment.
- A team player able to liaise and network collaboratively cross functionally with all key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Able to uphold the highest levels of confidentiality when working on sensitive information.
- Advanced IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Group Pension Plan – up to 4% matched employer contributions.
- Income Protection Scheme and Employee Assistance Programme.
- Employee Help@Hand Service gives you and your family access to 4 key services including; remote GP service, second opinion, mental health pathway service, physiotherapy consultations.
- Life Assurance Policy, including Bereavement Counselling and Probate Helpline.
- Company Share Incentive Plan and Save as you Earn Scheme.
- Group Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme.
- Wellbeing initiatives, including access to Aviva Wellbeing App and the addition of mental health support for all employees plus regular activities across our sites to support and promote wellbeing.
- Regular Sports and social activities.
- Employee discounts scheme (inc access to an additional wellbeing hub).
- Recruitment recommendation bonus.
- Excellent Learning & Development opportunities.
- Great working environment with free, onsite car parking across all our locations.
Security Clearance Requirements:
Due to the nature of our business, our staff need to be able to obtain UK Security Clearance as a mandated requirement. Therefore, if successful, you will need to provide proof of identity, employment history and right to work in the UK, along with proof of UK residency for at least five years.