Holt Executive are currently partnered with a global leader in Space and Satellite sustainability, a dynamic and rapidly growing technology innovator who are making hugely positive contributions to the growing problem of orbital space debris.
They require a Platform Systems Engineer – Space Sustainability with a background in the space industry and a good understanding of spacecraft platform architecture and design justification, to join them for a six-month contract.
They offer hybrid working and flexible hours, and you will join a team of highly talented engineers working on cutting edge technology, in their office and cleanroom facility in Oxford.
Responsibilities for the Platform Systems Engineer – Space Sustainability:
- Support the technical lead to monitor design changes across the project
- Reverse engineer where needed to identify potential subsystem effects
- Own and maintain the Design Justification File
- Coordinate with all teams to gather the information needed and check effectiveness of all systems
Experience required by the Platform Systems Engineer – Space Sustainability:
- A strong background in spacecraft platforms architecture
- A strong background in spacecraft systems
- Experience with design justification
- Experience supporting technical leads in similar roles
- Wider space to ground & RF experience