Pre-Sales Engineer – SATCOM
Holt Executive are currently partnered with a Global Satellite Connectivity Organisation, a market leader in providing voice and high-speed data communications to a number of critical industries. With massive recent investment in their latest network infrastructure, they are at the forefront of space and satellite innovation.
They require a Pre-Sales Engineer – SATCOM to provide commercial and engineering knowledge to the provision of lease connectivity opportunities to industry customers. The successful incumbent will have strong project management skills to coordinate the multifaceted approach to building lease designs, ensuring delivery.
Key Responsibilities for the Pre-Sales Engineer – SATCOM:
- Supporting new business lease sales with technical expertise.
- Managing professional relationships with Partners, Customers, System Integrators and capability vendors as well as internally with CPM and COO Lease teams.
- Ensure the delivery of new lease services is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and in accordance with the project plan and KPI’s.
- Comfortable in delivering presentations and hosting engineering workshops to new solutions providers to highlight partnership value.
- Coordinating, testing, staging and deploying lease solutions on customer’s site locations and providing training and orientation to the customer on the solution application.
- Domestic and international travel to customer offices, project sites, training classes, and other destinations will be required. Extended trips up to four weeks to remote locations may be required.
Essential Knowledge and Skills required by the Pre-Sales Engineer – SATCOM:
- Degree in Telecommunications, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar.
- Previous experience in pre-sales engineering.
- Demonstrable experience in a project management, technical administration, or related field role.
- Experience of delivering technical projects in complex environments.
- Knowledge of IP-based networks, handling of IP traffic, and IP behaviour.
- Up to date knowledge of the IOT market trends and customer needs.
- Well-developed computer skills in MS Office/Professional suites including Excel, Project and Visio