Holt Executive are currently partnered with a global leader in Space and Satellite sustainability, a dynamic and rapidly growing technology innovator who are making hugely positive contributions to the growing problem of orbital space debris.
Our partner is seeking a dynamic and motivated Product Marketing Manager to join their high-impact MarComms team and propel brand awareness for their pioneering UK-based products and services.
The successful Product Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role in amplifying brand awareness and execute effective marketing campaigns to generate leads, collaborating with suppliers on joint campaigns to ensure products and services are appropriately and consistently marketed globally.
Key Responsibilities for the Product Marketing Manager:
- Working with the Head of MarComms on developing and implementing the long-term marketing & communications strategy for the UK business.
- Leading on campaign development and implementation for UK products and services.
- Building relationships with key partners and suppliers to execute effective joint marketing activities.
- Identifying and maximising sponsorship opportunities to position the business as a main player in the in-orbit servicing and manufacturing (IOSM) market.
- Utilising the company Customer Relationship Management tool to build strategic and effective marketing relationships.
- Providing UK representation at conferences and events.
- Supporting the MarComms Team and carrying out general marketing & communications activities as required.
Key Skills and Experience for the Product Marketing Manager:
- Educated to university degree level.
- Experience working in a B2B account-based marketing role, preferably in an engineering, technology, science, or space company.
- Excellent English writing and editing skills, able to succinctly summarise complex technical information for different audiences.
- Experience using and/or managing a Customer Relationship Management tool such as Salesforce.
- Experience in budget management.
- A flexible and can-do approach to delivering projects on time.
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to respond to priorities and handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet competing deadlines.
- Experience working within the space industry.
- Experience working for a global company.
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work with a highly talented, diverse & dynamic international team with cutting-edge technology.
- Flexible working around core hours.
- Hybrid working.
- 9-day working fortnight (opt in/out).
- 25 days holiday (increasing yearly up to a maximum of 28 days) + 8 days Bank Holiday.
- Life insurance and long-term sick pay.
- Private healthcare.
If your skills and experience match this Product Marketing Manager opportunity, we encourage you to apply by sending your CV to email@example.com