Holt Executive is working with a global connectivity pioneer, bridging the digital divide and providing unmatched connectivity to customers on the land, sea and in the air. They are recruiting a Programme Manager experienced with planning and controls to join their team in London.
You will take a leading role in targeting complexities within our client’s business including replacing a number of end-of-life, legacy platforms. Reporting to the Programme Director, this role will develop and maintain an integrated programme plan and will be able to operate at the programme board level to share critical paths and resolve risks and issues.
This Programme Manager, Planning & Controls role will include:
- Work with Programme Leads to develop and manage plans for the following:
- Simplification of products and commercial offerings.
- The transition of L-Band frequency services to a new delivery platform.
- Billing enhancements to prevent potential customer invoice errors.
- Consolidation of customer portals to improve the self-service experience.
- Continuous improvement action using robotic process automation.
- Set out and integrate templates, tools and processes for each of the above workstreams.
- Use of project space or MS Project or similar, and other reporting tools, use of Jira and associated tooling for managing the release cycle.
- Recommend potential changes to current processes and reporting to accommodate the increased throughput that will be required over and above business requirements.
- Manage the RAID log proactively by updating and managing the contents in conjunction with Programme Leads.
Experience required for the Programme Manager, Planning & Controls:
- Experience and successful record of accomplishment in large transformation programmes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships with technical, business, and senior/executive management stakeholders.
- A background in IT-led transformation with experience across the systems development life cycle with experience across all project phases.
- Telecommunications experience is desirable.
- Experience in working with multiple 3rd party solution providers and consultancies and including offshore delivery teams.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and service management.
- Experience in delivering projects using Agile and/or Lean methodologies & best practices.