Holt Executive are partnered with a global leader in the connectivity space. Offering high-speed data and voice communications to a number of industries across the globe. They are searching for an experienced Project Coordinator – Real Estate / Facilities to join their team in London.
The incumbent will report into the Global Head of Real Estate and will sit within the real estate and facilities department. The team is global with majority sitting in London and is responsible for all the organisations properties, the facility management and health and safety within them.
The primary function of the role is to ensure the real estate and facility projects run smoothly, which could vary from office refurbishments to full office moves or closures and the role will be varied on a day to day basis.
Key responsibilities of the Project Coordinator – Real Estate / Facilities:
- Assisting and supporting the project manager
- Designing and controlling the project schedule
- Preparing presentations to update senior management on the project’s progress
- Delegating tasks to team members
- Tracking and communicating project risks and opportunities
- Looking for ways to increase the project’s profitability and reduce expenses where possible
- Ensuring deadlines are met
Key requirements for the Project Coordinator – Real Estate / Facilities:
- Prior project coordination experience essential
- Excellent organisation and time management skills essential
- Real estate or facilities experience would be desirable
- Ability to engage and communicate with stakeholders of all levels
- Experience and good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential