Horsham, West Sussex
£40,000 – £55,000 per annum
Holt Executive is supporting a multi-national defence and aerospace pioneer, delivering mission-critical technology and systems to customers on the land, sea, and air. They are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join their fast-paced, innovative business in Horsham, West Sussex.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Ensure new projects are launched with due diligence by creating master schedules, resource demand plans, stage plans and budgets for each stage as delegated.
- Manage communications (sub-contractors, customers, internal stakeholders). Take responsibility for the organisation and recording of all project management-related meetings.
- Manage delivery against key PM artefacts of projects, including:
- Master Schedule, Project Management Plan, SoW/Contract Compliance Matrix, Work Breakdown Structure, Product Breakdown Structure, Product Description Documents, Responsibility Assignment Matrices, ensuring such documents remain up to date and relevant to the project’s execution.
- Liaise with project team engineering leads and department heads to ensure allocation of resources in correct and technical processes are up to date.
- Manage execution of the project schedule to ensure key events and critical stages such as design reviews, acceptance testing, installation, and training occur on time and are effective.
- Establish a risk management strategy for the project, identifying risks, budget implications and forecasting, using mitigation strategies.
- Liaise with team colleagues to ensure appropriate controls for production and retention, invoicing, shipping, and export controls.
Professional Experience & Qualifications for the Project Manager role:
- Experience working in a Defence project management role.
- Project Management Professional with knowledge and certification of project methods (e.g., PRINCE2, PMP, MSP, Six Sigma) and Agile or Lean delivery methodologies (e.g., PMI-ACP, Scrum).
- In-depth knowledge and experience of multiple stages of the project lifecycle, from business case development, scoping and mobilisation to design, implementation and deployment of capabilities and benefits realisation.
- Maintain personal ability to travel within the UK and abroad (driving licence, passport). This may include occasional driving of B-Class company/fleet vehicles.
- Take responsibility for continuous professional development, helping identify personal training needs and development opportunities.
- Requirements to hold UK SC Clearance.
If you are interested in the role, please click Apply Now or contact Harry Parsons at email@example.com