Holt Executive are partnered with a world-leading technology and connectivity pioneer existing to reduce the digital divide and bring high-speed data and voice communications to those without access to reliable connectivity. They are recruiting for an experienced Sales Operations Business Partner to be part of the technology revolution in Space and join their growing team in London.
Do you have a strong track record in the optimisation and improvement in sales processes and ensuring delivery for sales verticals?
Are you great in creating and maintaining relationships with relevant stakeholders?
If you’re a problem solver and are recognised as someone who brings tactical thinking and strong customer focus within a fast-paced environment with a constant eye on achieving business outcomes, then this Sales Operation Business Partner opportunity is for you!
Key Duties & Responsibilities for the Sales Operation Business Partner:
- Support the development of sales operations strategy, understand priorities and execute operational plans.
- Stakeholder management, acting as a SPOC.
- Optimise sales and operational efficiency through innovative thinking, process improvement and system enhancements and best practice sharing.
- Create training materials, prepare training documentation and run training sessions for various business stakeholders.
- Create, provide, plan and schedule training sessions for various business stakeholders.
- Create process documents, process flows, etc.
- Engage and work with aligned operations teams and lines of business to effectively achieve data needs and analyses results.
- Support multiple concurrent projects to completion.
- Interact with internal stakeholders, including but not limited to: Legal, Sales Operations, Sales Finance, Revenue Assurance, Business Units and other functions.
- Regularly communicate with your sales teams to ensure consistent application of process and policy.
- Ensure that transactions adhere to internal revenue recognition policies and operational guidelines.
- Map and evaluate current processes and offer recommendations for areas of improvement.
Key Skills & Experience for the Sales Operation Business Partner:
- Experience using Salesforce (lightning).
- Experience in a multi-national company.
- Demonstrated capability to build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload in order of importance and manage multiple projects at once with critical deadlines.
- Experience in Sales Operations/ Business Operations/ Revenue Operations/ Sales Enablement.
- A strong and proactive approach to tasks that can be proven in taking accountability with small and big initiatives.
- Ability to manage conflicting POVs across various senior stakeholders.
- Interest in training commercial teams on best practise.
- Working knowledge of Jira/Aha.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office Applications.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.
- Proven ability to work and interact in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with requirement to multi-task.
- Successful track record operating, partnering with and influencing stakeholders.
- Proven experience in creating training materials and delivering training.
- Min 2-3 years of working in Sales Operations/Business Operations/Revenue Operations/ Sales Enablement preferably at a high-tech, telco or software company.