Holt Executive are currently partnered with a leading Global Satellite Operator who provide reliable and secure satellite-delivered voice and high-speed data communications solutions to broadcast, telecommunications, corporate and government customers worldwide. Their Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellite network will revolutionize global broadband connectivity for enterprise users, by delivering a combination of high capacity, security, resiliency and affordability with ultra-low latency and fiber-like speeds.
They require a Satellite Electrical Sub Systems Engineer to provide technical expertise for LEO spacecraft procurement. This includes the oversight of satellite electrical and attitude control subsystems, design evaluation and critique, monitoring of production and integration and test and participation in launch campaigns and in-orbit commissioning.
Responsibilities for the Satellite Electrical Sub Systems Engineer:
- Provide technical expertise in areas of satellite bus subsystems with an emphasis on electrical subsystems including power, attitude control, launch vehicle interface, TT&C and propulsion.
- Lead or assist in troubleshooting problems with design and/or test of spacecraft and launch vehicle electrical subsystems.
- Lead or assist in areas of spacecraft subsystems specification and testing during bid evaluation and contract negotiations.
- Prepare and present detailed technical reports/presentations to in-house and Customer engineering and/or technical management.
- Analyze design review packages and actively participate in design review meetings.
- Identify areas of potential risk and recommend appropriate preventative actions.
- Participate in Launch Vehicle Interface Meetings and monitor launch vehicle interface activities.
- Witness and evaluate unit and subsystems testing and satellite level assembly, integration and test, particularly environmental performance tests.
Experience required by the Satellite Electrical Sub Systems Engineer:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical or Aerospace Engineering is required.
- The candidate will ideally have 2-3 years of experience in electrical engineering with experience in the spacecraft power and/or attitude control systems engineering field.
If your skills and experience match this Satellite Electrical Sub Systems Engineer opportunity, we encourage you to apply by sending your CV to – email@example.com