Holt Executive are partnered with a world-leading technology and connectivity pioneer existing to reduce the digital divide, bring high-speed data, and voice communications to those without access to reliable connectivity.
They are recruiting for an experienced Senior Business Intelligence & Sales Operations Analyst to be part of the technology revolution in Space and join their growing team in London.
Are you inspired by new challenges within a fast-paced environment to achieve new business outcomes?
Do you enjoy working across the commercial function and are looking for more than just building reports to pass on to someone else?
If you want to help lead the way in driving data in a positive direction across the business, then this opportunity is for you!
Key Duties & Responsibilities for the Senior Business Intelligence & Sales Operations Analyst:
- Support the development of sales operations strategy, understand priorities, and execute operational plans.
- Interact with internal stakeholders to understand reporting needs across the business.
- Apply quantitative analysis and data visualisation to tell the story behind the numbers.
- Develop and maintain sales analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making for the sales and executive leadership teams.
- Drive process improvement and manage all aspects of Salesforce including work flow, reporting, data integrity and maintenance.
- Apply data cleansing techniques and create relevant processes to improve the quality and accuracy of data.
- Support establishment of a data informed culture within the organisation, through development of self-serve initiatives like dashboard creation, experimentation frameworks and education sessions.
- Digest concepts and effectively transfer this into actionable analysis.
- Support multiple concurrent projects to completion.
Key Skills & Experience for the Senior Business Intelligence & Sales Operations Analyst:
- Demonstrated capability to build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload in order of importance and manage multiple projects at once with critical deadlines.
- A strong and initiative-taking approach to tasks that can be proven in taking accountability with small and big initiatives.
- Ability to manage conflicting POVs across various senior stakeholders.
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Grafana.
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with complex issues and solution finding.
- Have the ability to understand, create, and deliver top-quality, audience-appropriate communication.
- Excellent analytical, reporting, data manipulation, dashboard creation, and business intelligence skills.
- Degree in an analytic subject, Maths, Engineering, Economics etc. (Not required but preferred).
- Advanced Power BI skills, data modelling, knowledge of best practices, debugging, optimisation, etc
- Experience with coding – Python, SQL, etc.
- Experience working on Salesforce.com.
- Excellent stakeholder management and strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to analyse large data sets.
- Ability to build and maintain dashboards, with drill downs.
- 5+ years of experience in a data analytics role.
- Experience working cross-functionally and influencing others.
- Technical savvy and process oriented including critical business problem solving and analytical skills, business process mapping, familiarity with business and sales financial and analytics, and forecasting experience.