Holt Executive are working with a leading technology innovator servicing the global aviation industry, offering cutting edge products to some of the biggest names in commercial aviation. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Customer Success Executive to join their highly skilled team.
The successful Senior Customer Success Executive will be responsible for ensuring customers are successfully using the products and services they have purchased and upselling additional products and services from the product portfolio. Working with internal functions, you will ensure excellent customer service standards are maintained, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Customer Success Executive:
- Managing incoming sales enquiries for our services and tracking them through to contract.
- Support Customer Success Manager with Customer Contact Plan.
- Arrange and present online demonstrations for new sales and upselling products to existing customers.
- Prepare and send sales proposals.
- Liaise with global customers by telephone and email, building strong customer relationships.
- Responsible for the New Customer procedure and set-up.
- Assist with purchase orders, sales orders and quotations.
- Own CRM management ensuring all FDS customers are updated, and Customer contact lists maintained.
- Action customer support tickets as required.
- Support the setup of Safety Seminars and Safety Initiatives.
- Attend overseas travel for customer visits, industry conferences and exhibitions as required.
Knowledge and Skills required for the Senior Customer Success Executive:
- Aviation industry related experience preferred.
- Previous experience working for data provider or analytics company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Offices, Virtual Conference tools (zoom) and Adobe Suite.
- Microsoft applications – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Email marketing (Mailchimp, Dotmailer, Marketo etc).
- Knowledge and experience of CRM tools.
This opportunity offers flexible working practices and a hybrid working pattern, with time in the offices and at your home, to enable a good work-life balance.
Applications will only be considered from individuals who are eligible to live and work within the UK.
- Employer pension contribution up to 7%
- 25 days annual leave (excl. Bank holidays) increasing with length of service and with the opportunity to buy/sell up to 5 days
- Private Health Care with optional family cover
- Life Assurance x4 annual base salaries (flexible up to 10x)
- Group Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts with cinemas, travel, major retailers, family days out and much more
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Staff car park (incl. electric vehicle charging stations)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Subsidised staff restaurant