Holt Executive are partnered with a leading Design and Manufacturing business that specialises in electro-optics and supply into a variety of markets across the globe. Our partner has an immediate requirement for a Senior ILS Engineer.
The successful Senior ILS Engineer will be responsible for providing strategic advice, analysis and practical knowledge at all stages of the product lifecycle from business acquisition to contract logistics support. As well as being required to evolve the current logistic support function to establish and maintain a robust Integrated Product/Logistic Support function which will include Design for Support and all relevant pillars of ILS, with a particular focus on Logistic Support Analysis, maintenance policy and planning, training and comprehensive detailed Through-Life support modelling.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior ILS Engineer:
- Capture and analyse ILS requirements for new projects, including Design for Support, logistics, maintenance, repair, disposal, and training.
- Provide ILS analysis for specific projects and products (RAM, FMEA, LORA, LCCA, etc)
- Generate obsolescence management plans.
- Compile, manage and maintain technical documentation/manuals for operation and maintenance.
- Support the formation of a company ILS strategy to grow the opportunity pipeline for CLS.
- Provide direction, guidance and mentoring to staff supporting ILS activities and train staff in ILS analysis methodology and standards.
- Proactively seek opportunities for continuous improvement in ILS practice, tools and processes.
Key Skills & Experience for the Senior ILS Engineer:
- Engineering degree in relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years ILS project leadership across the product lifecycle.
- At least 5 years experience in ILS analysis.
- Proven ability to estimate tasks with accuracy and work to budgets and schedules.
- Experience training operators and maintenance staff.
- Experience working with international customers and equipment in remote locations.
Desirable experience for the Senior ILS Engineer:
- Experience using S1000D (Tech Docs) and S2000M (Material Management).
- Experience in new business capture.
- Obsolescence management.
- Initiative in continuous improvement activities.
- Group Pension Plan – up to 4% matched employer contributions.
- Income Protection Scheme and Employee Assistance Programme.
- Employee Help@Hand Service gives you and your family access to 4 key services including; remote GP service, second opinion, mental health pathway service, physiotherapy consultations.
- Life Assurance Policy, including Bereavement Counselling and Probate Helpline.
- Company Share Incentive Plan and Save as you Earn Scheme.
- Group Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme.
- Wellbeing initiatives, including access to Aviva Wellbeing App and the addition of mental health support for all employees plus regular activities across our sites to support and promote wellbeing.
- Regular Sports and social activities.
- Employee discounts scheme (inc access to an additional wellbeing hub).
- Recruitment recommendation bonus.
- Excellent Learning & Development opportunities.
- Great working environment with free, onsite car parking across all our locations.