Holt Executive are partnered with a leading technology innovator who provides advanced defence and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains.
They currently require an experienced Senior Reliability and Maintainability Engineer to provide independent and assured Reliability and Maintainability advice.
The successful Senior Reliability and Maintainability Engineer will be responsible for supporting the delivery of projects to schedule quality and budget whilst meeting client and corporate expectations.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Reliability and Maintainability Engineer:
- Perform quantitative/qualitative reliability analyses and produce the associated technical reports.
- Actively engage with system design engineers in the development of new designs/configurations.
- Support the system and equipment design teams ensuring designs meet reliability objectives.
- You will be involved in system and equipment architecture development for safety and reliability critical systems.
- You will provide R&M support to assigned projects and opportunities.
- Identify RMA shortfalls in system-level analysis/design and equipment-level predictions as applicable.
- Participate in system/element design reviews, presentations, and meetings with customers and with other contractors.
- Consult with clients and other technical disciplines within the company on R&M issues.
Benefits and Perks –
- Flexible, condensed or reduced working hours considered and hybrid working where possible.
- 12pm finish every Friday.
- 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays), increasing with long service and with the opportunity to buy/sell up to 5 days.
- Private medical insurance with optional family cover.
- Pension scheme of up to 7% employer contribution.
- Life Assurance 4x salary (flexible up to 10x).
Important to know –
Due to the nature of our work many of our roles require UK nationality and the ability to obtain a security clearance. Applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and will be subject to government security checks.