Holt Executive are collaborating with a leading provider of integrated solutions for global defence and security. They require a Senior Systems Engineer – Radio Networks & Bearers to join the Tactical Systems and Networks team in Bristol.
The successful Senior Systems Engineer – Radio Networks & Bearers will have a dynamic approach, be commercially minded and thrive on working in a fast paced and innovative team.
As Senior Systems Engineer – Radio Networks & Bearers you will provide “hands-on” technical expertise and leadership for the design, build, and implementation of Radio Network Systems whilst supporting the drive for growth beyond the current managed services and projects.
Essential Skills and Experience for Senior Systems Engineer – Radio Networks & Bearers:
- Proven Radio Networking Engineering experience within defence and/or commercial telecommunication systems.
- Experience in Engineering of Open Standard Telecommunications technologies.
- Experience of new product and solution design, fielding and support within an R&D environment.
- Experience in the application of COTS/MOTS products within Wireless Networking Solutions.
- Understanding of IP routing/switching technologies.
- Understanding of RF networking systems as IP Bearer systems.
- Comfortable with Military systems, environments, communities, and ethos.
- MEng/MSc/BSc in Engineering, or Equivalent Practical Experience.
• Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays.
• Reservist in the armed forces receive 10 days special paid leave.
• Matched contribution pension scheme up to 8% of salary, with life assurance.
• Benefit Platform, with discounts from over 850 retailers.
• Employee Share Plan.
• Professional memberships, personal development training.
• STEM ambassador training and volunteering opportunities.
• Working from home and flexible work patterns.
• Flexible benefits, including cycle to work scheme, discounts and our Share Ownership Scheme.