Holt Executive are partnered with an innovative and leading design and manufacturing business that specialises in electro-optics and supplies to a variety of markets across the globe. Due to continued growth, they have an immediate requirement for a Service Support Technician at their West Sussex site.
The successful Service Support Technician will assist the team leader in coordinating and processing all customers returns and warranties in line with the system and department processes.
Key Responsibilities for the Service Support Technician:
- Troubleshoot/evaluate RMA field returns and provide feedback via RMA Survey reports.
- Conduct repair/servicing/testing of RMA field returns.
- Support in the assembly and testing of customer spares orders.
- Liaise with CLS, Operations and Quality, resolving issues as required, providing reports and assisting in 8D investigations as required.
- Ensuring all work is conducted in line with RMA and Quality processes and procedures.
- Aid the team leader in maintaining, reviewing, and updating process documentation on a regular basis.
- Upkeep and maintenance of RMA area, tools, and equipment in line with 6S process.
- Provide off-site support if needed.
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Experience for the Service Support Technician:
- Have good problem-solving skills.
- The ability to read technical drawings.
- Be computer literate with good working knowledge of MS office.
- Have experience of working in a matrix business environment.
- Prior experience in a service or repair environment.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities.
- Income Protection Scheme and Employee Assistance Programme. Employee Help@Hand Service gives you and your family access to four key services including remote GP service, second opinion, mental health pathway service, and physiotherapy consultations.
- Life Assurance Policy, including Bereavement Counselling and Probate Helpline.
- Company Share Incentive Plan and Save as You Earn Scheme.
- Group Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme.
- Wellbeing initiatives, including access to Aviva Wellbeing App and the addition of mental health support for all employees plus regular activities across our sites to support and promote wellbeing.
- Regular Sports and social activities.
- Employee discounts scheme (including access to an additional wellbeing hub).
- Recruitment recommendation bonus.
- Excellent Learning & Development opportunities.
Security Clearance Requirements:
Due to the nature of our business, our staff need to be able to obtain UK Security Clearance as a mandated requirement. Therefore, if successful, you will need to provide proof of identity, employment history and right to work in the UK, along with proof of UK residency for at least five years.
Not quite what you are looking for? Browse more opportunities in our job section here.