Holt Executive are currently partnered with a global leader within the Global Connectivity space and is the market leader in global mobile satellite communications. They require a Strategic Accounts Business Manager to develop new businesses and partnerships in Japan in the Maritime segment with a focus on supporting those accounts to grow the business and leverage the full Maritime ‘Fleet’ portfolio.
The successful Strategic Accounts Business Manager will be responsible for retaining and growing revenues with all portfolio partners by exceeding sales quota, developing and implementing sector and region account plans, and positioning the business as a ‘partner or supplier of choice’ for the partners in their portfolio.
Key Responsibilities for the Strategic Accounts Business Manager:
Sales & Business Development
- Build and execute partner strategy for Japan
- Lead commercial relations with value-added resellers in the region
- Support to meet or exceed Japan sales and revenue targets circa USD-60m
- Build acquisition strategies for new / target customers and partners in Japan
- Promote the Maritime Portfolio to business partners, their customers and prospects
- Track and report on key channel metrics for each account in the manager’s portfolio
- Ensure that the business delivers high standards of customer experience/satisfaction
- Build cross-functional teams in a proactive and structured way to support customer projects and deliver positive outcomes for both partners and for the business
Industry Representation & Marketing
- Help to raise the profile of the business in Japan and Asia region
- Represent the business at industry trade shows and conferences in Japan and across the Asia region
Essential Knowledge and Skills for the Strategic Accounts Business Manager:
- Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Business, IT or equivalent preferable
- Proven experience with solution-based / strategic selling methodology
- Proven sales execution, as measured through the delivery of multi-million revenue targets
- Proven ability to create new business, thinking creatively to identify new opportunities
- Fluent in English
- Fluency in Japanese will be an added advantage
Not quite what you are looking for? Browse more SATCOM opportunities in our job section here.