Holt Executive is working with an established and rapidly expanding defence/security technology pioneer, supplying cutting edge products to some of the biggest names in critical industries. They are recruiting a Test Engineer – Defence to join their growing team in Horsham.
You will play a critical role in assisting with image processing solutions to Electro-Optic systems.
Key responsibilities for the Test Engineer – Defence:
- Undertaking test of electronic hardware in low volume and prototyping manufacturing environment
- Undertake software and system integration testing.
- Create test procedures with design engineers.
- Installation of operating systems (Linux and Windows).
- Fault finding, debugging and resolution of issues.
- Ensuring all work meets quality and technical standards.
Key requirements for this Test Engineer – Defence role:
- HNC or equivalent in electronics (studying towards is acceptable)
- Manual testing and electronic equipment experience.
- Ability to write comprehensive test plans and procedures.
- Defence industry experience would be beneficial.
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems would be desirable.