Holt Executive are exclusively supporting a global provider of lifesaving/innovative connectivity solutions that connect people and assets around the globe, including in remote and challenging environments.
Our partner is seeking a talented VSAT/SATCOM Integration Engineer to join their dynamic Supply Chain Operations team in Rotterdam to support their expansion in the EMEA region.
In this key role, the VSAT/SATCOM Integration Engineer will function in the Supply Chain Operation Team and will aid in the further development and smooth operation of the production line, ensuring the production equipment runs flawlessly for both internal and external customers.
The successful VSAT/SATCOM Integration Engineer will possess engineering knowledge and be responsible for rebuilding, troubleshooting, and maintaining existing setups.
Key Responsibilities for the VSAT/SATCOM Integration Engineer:
- Conduct tests on all types of equipment that pass-through Production.
- Carry out production assembly, configuration and testing, and documentation of ADE, BDE, and LTE equipment.
- Conduct pre-configuration of Infinity unit/s, self-replacement hardware and other value-added equipment, including Terminalsand other kitting materials.
- Ensure assigned tasks are completed efficiently and report any testing issues promptly for seamless resolution.
- Collaborate closely with Production, RMA, Logistics, and other team members.
- Follow up file creation and activation for planned production schedule.
- Follow testing schedule based on delivery and ensure quality is checked upon testing.
- Upload test documents in Pulse, including completed tasks related to production.
- Assemble kitting materials such as UPS kit, Fleet Data kit, LTE cabinet and termination of RF Cables.
- Support Production on assembly and cabling works of planned production orders.
- Ensure assembled kits are labelled properly and placed on dedicated shelves.
- Handle ZCAP order creation and time confirmation in SAP.
- Assist the team in assembling VSAT equipment and Value-added equipment to rack.
- Assemble and wire customized racks.
- Ensure all the consumable parts used in production rack building are closely monitored for availability.
Key Skills & Experience for the VSAT/SATCOM Integration Engineer:
- A diploma or bachelor’s degree in engineering or supply Chain is preferred.
- Experience in Production Engineering and Testing.
- Ability to read and understand schematic drawings and manufacturing procedures.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain operations is an added advantage.
Desirable Knowledge & Skills for the VSAT/SATCOM Integration Engineer:
- Knowledge of VSAT preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP and Pulse system preferred.
- Knowledge of Maritime VSAT and Communication equipment is an added advantage.
- Proficient user in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Additional Information: Must be eligible to work in Rotterdam.
If your skills and experience match this VSAT/SATCOM Integration Engineer opportunity, we encourage you to apply by sending your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org