Holt Executive are supporting a global technology innovator who are recruiting a Senior Electrical Engineer for their growing team.
The Principal Electrical Engineer will join a small team of electrical and mechanical engineers who are responsible for the development, evolution and support of the exciting range of products.
Key Responsibilities for Senior Electrical Engineer:
- Interpreting and refining specifications/requirements (both internal and customer lead) you will develop both novel solutions and modify existing designs without supervision
- You are expected to deliver engineering and management tasks in an accurate, timely, budget-compliant and complete manner, taking account of applicable standards and departmental and company processes
- Propose and generate innovative solutions with structured bids and business cases, to reduce cost as well as in response to new opportunities and existing issues. Uphold our continuous improvement approach
- Oversee the creation of Multilevel System Diagrams, Design documentation and Bills of Materials
- Effectively manage your time to ensure that work is completed efficiently, taking responsibility for own actions and decisions
- Switch between multiple tasks at short notice according to immediate priorities (as directed)
Key Experience for Senior Electrical Engineer:
- Degree qualified or equivalent, or several years of directly relevant experience
- Chartered engineer or working towards the same, being able to demonstrate the motivation to achieve professional accreditation following suitable training and experience
- In excess of 6 years’ experience in Automotive, Aerospace, Simulation or similar industries.
- Good understanding of design for manufacturing and product life cycle.
- Experience using Electrical CAD and MRP systems.
- Wide knowledge base, including electromechanical systems, cable design, computer systems, and a knowledge of IO systems, and a proven desire to learn new subject areas