Holt Executive are currently partnered with a global leader in Space and Satellite sustainability, a dynamic and rapidly growing technology innovator who are making hugely positive contributions to the growing problem of orbital space debris.
They require an AIT / EGSE Support Engineer to shape AIT solutions for their missions and be responsible for supporting the commissioning of the EGSE for spacecraft level testing, and be involved in spacecraft ground test operations.
The company offer hybrid working and flexible hours, and you will join a team of highly talented engineers working on cutting edge technology, in their office and cleanroom facility in Oxford.
Responsibilities for the AIT / EGSE Support Engineer:
- Commissioning of an EGSE.
- EGSE Specification and Design.
- Maintenance and calibration of EGSE test racks: Radio Frequency (RF), Power, Telemetry & Telecommand (TMTC), Central Checkout System (CCS)
- Spacecraft level operations and testing.
- EGSE TMTC database maintenance.
- Preparing and running sub-system and spacecraft level verification and testing.
Skills & Experience required by the AIT / EGSE Support Engineer:
- 5+ years of running EGSEs at a spacecraft level.
- Experience with EGSE integration, commissioning and maintenance at a spacecraft level.
- Strong experience with RF, Power and TMTC test racks.
- Strong experience in Terma’s CCS5/TSC (creating test scripts and operating a spacecraft).
- Strong experience with interfaces such as SpaceWire, CanBus, RS422.
- Knowledge of EDEN protocol.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in relevant engineering or science discipline.
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity to work with a highly talented, diverse & dynamic international team with cutting edge technology
- Flexible working around core hours in a friendly and supportive environment
- Hybrid working available (dependent on individual role requirements)
- 25 days holiday (increasing yearly up to a maximum of 28 days) + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Life insurance and long-term sick pay
- Private healthcare (taxable benefit)