Holt Executive are supporting a leader in the global aerospace industry. Our client provides MRO services and is the principal aircraft repair and overhaul service in Europe. They are currently recruiting for multiple experienced B1 Mechanics in Birmingham.
Rates: Inside IR35, £27 p/h – no max duration.
Outside IR35, £23 p/h – 6 months max.
The successful B1 Mechanics will be working as part of the structures team carrying out structural disassembly, modification and rebuild of aircraft. This is a challenging and rewarding Mechanical role working on a bespoke aircraft modification programme.
Key Responsibilities for the B1 Mechanics:
- Complete strip/removal of aircraft equipment.
- Installation of complex mechanical assemblies.
- Executing the highest levels of maintenance standards and ensuring the aircraft maintenance activity is performed in a timely and efficient manner to customer’s full satisfaction.
- Maintain the highest standard of safety and cleanliness, complying with all company procedures and policies.
- Fully comply with the minimum requirements for Health & Safety in the workplace and COSHH regulations.
- Major component removal and installation.
- Aircraft system testing.
The successful B1 Mechanics will have:
- Demonstrate a minimum of 5 years aircraft experience.
- Previous aircraft production supervisory experience.
- Previous live aircraft mechanical supervisory experience.
- Military aircraft experience advantageous.
- Good knowledge of Aircraft systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.