Holt Executive have partnered with a world-leading telecommunications pioneer, located in Sydney, who exist to reduce the digital divide, bring high-speed data, and voice communications to those without access to reliable connectivity.
Are you an experienced Commercial Deals Manager? Do you thrive on a fast-paced environment and enjoy tacking problems from all sides? If you think from the customer perspective and have experience in developing new pricing models, bespoke business cases and can work collaboratively across a range of stakeholders to gain consensus, report results and crush deadlines then this fantastic opportunity is for you.
The successful Commercial Deal Manager will join a razor-sharp team to develop creative commercial solutions to bring transformative broadband connectivity to remote places for the first time, maximizing value for both clients and their customers.
Key responsibilities for the Commercial Deals Manager – Telecommunications:
- Support and maximize commercial outcomes on a range of new business opportunities.
- Directly interfacing with customers to pitch value propositions and create solutions to meet their needs and bring more value than the competition.
- Commercial negotiation of contract to close deals, aligning key contract terms with pricing and product offering.
- Presentation of high-quality business cases internally at the Executive level with concise commentary and robust rationale.
- Development and design of governance, pricing, and reporting processes.
- Contribute to the development of commercial strategy.
Key requirements for the Commercial Deals Manager – Telecommunications:
- A rudimentary knowledge of finance and accounting, with the ability to influence senior finance stakeholders.
- High level of proficiency with excel, word and PowerPoint.
- A minimum of 4+ years’ experience with:
- Building bespoke business cases for customer deals and CapEx investments
- Customer negotiations
- Analytical and problem solving
- Building stakeholder relationships that allow you to constructively challenge whilst supporting delivery
- Supporting various competing objectives through dynamic and time pressured sales cycles
- Capacity to quickly grasp complex concepts across many concurrent projects and distil critical sensitives to provide a comprehensive review.
- Experience working across time zones and cultures.