Holt Executive are currently partnered with a global leader in Space and Satellite sustainability, a dynamic and rapidly growing technology innovator who are making hugely positive contributions to the growing problem of orbital space debris.
They require an Electrical AIV Engineer to pursue imaginative and cost-effective solutions to engineering test problems, and be directly involved in the assembly, integration, test and launch of their next mission which aims to make space safer and more sustainable for future generations.
The company offer hybrid working and flexible hours, and you will join a team of highly talented engineers working on cutting edge technology, in their office and cleanroom facility in Oxford.
Responsibilities for the Electrical AIV Engineer:
- Delivery of Spacecraft/Mission level Assembly, Integration, and Verification activities.
- AIV test set-up design, development, and commissioning.
- Create and maintain satellite AIV procedures, plans, workflows, and schedules in accordance with technical and programmatic requirements.
- EGSE Specification and Design.
- Operation, maintenance and calibration of EGSE test racks: Radio Frequency (RF), Power, Telemetry & Telecommand (TMTC), Central Checkout System (CCS), Test Sequence Controller (TSC)
Skills & Experience required by the Electrical AIV Engineer:
- HND or higher education qualifications within electrical/science fields.
- 1-2 years of commercial experience delivering spacecraft or mission-level AIV activities across a range of mission types.
- Knowledge and experience of spacecraft/mission AIV process.
- Technical knowledge/understanding of AIV planning, processes, GSE (mechanical & electrical) development, set-up and operation, and verification activities of AIT activities (including subsystem, system, and environmental level testing).
- Design skills and knowledge for the development of test infrastructure (mechanical and/or electrical).
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity to work with a highly talented, diverse & dynamic international team with cutting edge technology
- Flexible working around core hours in a friendly and supportive environment
- Hybrid working available (dependent on individual role requirements)
- 25 days holiday (increasing yearly up to a maximum of 28 days) + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Life insurance and long-term sick pay
- Private healthcare (taxable benefit)