Holt Executive are currently partnered with a innovative and industry leading defence contractor providing bespoke solutions to land, sea and air. They are looking to expand their team with an Electrical or Electronics Engineer – Defence.
Key responsibilities of the Electrical or Electronics Engineer – Defence:
- Work from initial customer specifications to generate internal design requirements.
- Prove the viability of new concepts from first principles – including circuit modelling, calculations and lab prototype work.
- Produce and maintain block diagrams, wiring, cabling and PCB schematics.
- Work with customers to assist integration, commissioning and problem resolution activities.
- Liaise with the production team to ensure that all data related to the electronic and electrical design of a system is available for procurement.
Key requirements for the Electrical or Electronics Engineer – Defence:
- Hold a strong degree in a related discipline.
- Have experience of combined electronic, electrical and software design.
- Possess good all-round practical understanding of electrical and electronics systems.
- Have a good level of understanding in the integration of electronics and software into complete systems, including mechanical interaction.