Operational Quality Accreditation Lead (18 Month FTC) – SATCOM
Holt Executive are currently partnered with a Global Satellite Connectivity Organisation, a market leader in providing voice and high-speed data communications to a number of critical industries. With massive recent investment in their latest network infrastructure, they are at the forefront of space and satellite innovation.
They require an Operational Quality Accreditation Lead (18 Month FTC) – SATCOM to deploy the corporate Quality Management System (QMS) to discrete segments of the business (e.g. PMO, and Network Operations) with the objective of gaining performance improvement and AS9100 accreditation.
The company offer Hybrid working with a requirement to be on site (London) one day per week, along with a competitive salary.
Key Responsibilities for the Operational Quality Accreditation Lead (18 Month FTC) – SATCOM:
- Help lead and improve the QMS deployment model
- Design & improve the specific artefacts and materials required to meet the requirements of AS9100
- Lead AS9100 auditing in their specific business segment and be an available auditing resource to support other AS9100 deployments
- Be one of the subject matter technical experts for AS9100
- Ensure on-going sustainability of the accreditation
Essential Knowledge and Skills for the Operational Quality Accreditation Lead (18 Month FTC) – SATCOM:
- Lead Auditor certified for: Quality (AS9100)
- Practical / hands-on experience in deploying Quality Management Systems to meet the requirements of AS9100
- Experience in facilitating workshops and working as a coach to aide in the development & improvement of the quality system
- Familiar with e-management systems e.g. Q-Pulse (ideally a super user)
- Ability to deliver quick and robust solutions, by clearly identifying the root cause of problems
You must be eligible to work in this location advertised.