Holt Executive are collaborating with a leading provider of integrated solutions for global defence and security. Due to success and continued growth within the business, they require a Principal CEMA Solutions Architect to join the Maritime Communications Electronic Support Measures (CESM) Technology delivery team at either Devonport, Bristol or Ashchurch. This opportunity provides hybrid working with 1 day per week on-site.
The successful Principal CEMA Solutions Architect will be required to work collaboratively as one team with both partners and customer and will be responsibility for delivering to the customer requirement, the responsibilities of the Solution Architect focus on overall technical solution ownership.
Key Responsibilities for the Principal CEMA Solutions Architect:
- Ownership of the solution architecture for all CEMA systems currently under design/delivery/support by the business in the Maritime domain.
- Leading the technical development of new capabilities in response to customer tasking and bidding opportunities.
- Ownership of our Maritime CESM technology roadmap that defines our technology strategy in Maritime CESM.
- Provide support by attending technical meetings with clients.
- Working closely with our Systems Engineers to ensure traceability from the system design to the customer requirement.
Essential Skills and Experience for the Principal CEMA Solutions Architect:
- A solid understanding of the principles of CEMA / CESM / SIGINT / COMINT.
- Experience of the user environment including an understanding of CONOPS / CONUSE in the operational CESM / CEMA environment.
- A comprehensive Computer Science background that includes experience in several of the following:
- Software Development and/or Software Architecture Design
- Network Architectures and Engineering
- Radio Frequency Engineering and Design (antennas and signals)
- Computer System/Server Administration
- Database Technologies
- Ideally Level 6 (Degree) qualified but Minimum Level 4 (HNC) qualification in a relevant Engineering Discipline.
- Be capable of obtaining UK Developed Vetting (DV) Security Clearance.