Holt Executive is supporting a pioneering defence and aerospace contractor, delivering mission-critical technology and systems to customers on the land, sea, and air. They are currently recruiting for a Production Controller – Defence to join their fast-paced, innovative business in Horsham, West Sussex.
Key Responsibilities of the Production Controller – Defence:
- Work with sales orders to plan production requirements.
- Establish production needs to achieve cost and time criteria for each project.
- Liaising with multiple departments including Production, Manufacturing and Supply Chain (and potentially suppliers) for goods, kitting and assembly requirements are fulfilled.
- Ensure all documentation fits the necessary accordance with BS EN9001.
- Assist with generation of methods for the MRP system.
Professional Experience & Qualifications for the Production Controller – Defence role:
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems and a manufacturing background.
- Highly motivated and able to work without little to no supervision.
- Highly organised and an excellent communicator.
- Ability to attain Security Clearance (SC).
- A logical and systematic approach to decision making.