Holt Executive are currently partnered with a Global Satellite Connectivity Organisation, a market leader in providing voice and high-speed data communications to a number of critical industries. With massive recent investment in their latest network infrastructure, they are at the forefront of space and satellite innovation.
They require a Project Manager – SATCOM to lead and manage a government project, ensuring assigned project work is delivered on time and to high quality standards. You will execute a wide range of tasks including managing stakeholders, producing regular reports, coordinating resources and tracking progress and performance.
Key Responsibilities for the Project Manager – SATCOM:
- Be responsible for producing and managing delivery plans and associated budgets.
- Be responsible for Project documentation such as regular reports showing resource allocation & utilisation, project budgets (actual v forecast), project status and risks.
- Be responsible for customer focused status reporting, ensuring that, as far as practicable, customers are fully informed on delivery progress.
- Manage suppliers and contractors where necessary to ensure delivery is on time and to specification.
- Conduct problem solving analysis to resolve project related issues.
Essential Knowledge and Skills required by the Project Manager – SATCOM:
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Great experience in delivering projects using PMBoK or PRINCE2 Methodologies
- Experience in budget forecasting and budget management
- Experience in project scheduling
- Experience in creating Project Management Plans to support bids and tenders
- Procurement and Supply Chain experience
- Must hold and maintain Australian citizenship and either already have or have ability to qualify for Australian Defence baseline clearance is essential.