Holt Executive are currently partnered with a market leader across the Satellite Communications industry who, are at the forefront of innovation in the space sector. To their world-wide partners, they offer unrivalled expertise to design, develop and operate state-of-the-art solutions and systems on the most exciting global projects in Satellite Communications. Innovation and ingenuity are the leading principles in everything that they do.
They require a RF Capacity Management Engineer – SATCOM to support system design, system analysis, major bids, implementation, and testing of military satellite communications networks. The successful incumbent will work with multiple customers on their projects and provide RF capacity and frequency management expertise.
The offering includes a competitive salary based on experience, and home-based/remote working with limited on-site work in line with project requirements.
Key Responsibilities for the RF Capacity Management Engineer – SATCOM:
- Work to customer requirements and respond to changes.
- Perform due diligence on the existing equipment and systems to ensure they meet the customer requirements.
- Critically analyse current working processes of service providers to identify improvements.
- Generate new documentation for processes and procedures based on the new contract requirements and the results of the analysis of current processes.
- Ensure all appropriate capacity / frequency agreements are transitioned to the new contractual arrangements.
Experience Required by the RF Capacity Management Engineer – SATCOM:
- Must be a UK national and hold or qualify for UK SC Clearance.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working within Space/SATCOM in Defence, European or UK Space programmes or similar capacity management and/or frequency coordination roles.
- Degree educated in an engineering discipline (mechanical, systems, computer science, or similar) or professional experience demonstrating equivalent competence in the discipline may be acceptable.
- Experience in Response to Stress situations within satellite communications environment.
- Relevant experience in an operations environment including knowledge of spectrum monitoring equipment and management of EMI.