Launch Your Career to New Heights: Satellite AIT EGSE Engineer (Contract)
Do you dream of playing a vital role in building and testing spacecraft? Our client is seeking a talented Satellite AIT EGSE Engineer (Contract) to join their team and help push the boundaries of space exploration.
Holt Executive are supporting a global leader in space technology development. Our client specialises in crafting satellite structures and propulsion systems, as well as world-leading digital processed payloads.
The Satellite AIT EGSE Engineer (Contract) will be responsible for managing all aspects of the electrical test racks, from procurement to daily support, ensuring their smooth operation for spacecraft build and test.
£29.89 Per Hour PAYE
£39.55 Per Hour Outside IR35/Umbrella
Key Responsibilities for the Satellite AIT EGSE Engineer (Contract):
- Maintenance and fault finding of electronic/RF test racks.
- Computer system and network administration.
- Programming and scripting languages.
- Environmental and launch test campaign.
- Preparing test specifications for test racks, reviewing data packs from suppliers, and supporting reviews of test equipment design and non-conformances.
Key Skills & Experience for the Satellite AIT EGSE Engineer (Contract):
- Minimum of a degree in an Electrical Engineering related discipline or relevant experience in a similar role >5 years
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of electronic and RF test racks
- Fault finding skills down to board and component level.
- Network and computer administration in Windows and Linux environments
- Knowledge of interfaces such as Mil-1553, SpaceWire, CAN bus, RS232/422 etc.
- ATE environments such as PCI, VXI, PXI etc.
If your skills and experience match this Satellite AIT EGSE Engineer (Contract) opportunity, we encourage you to apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org