Holt Executive is actively supporting a global aviation service provider, offering high-speed data communications and in-flight entertainment to a number of notable aviation organisations. They are recruiting a Senior Market Intelligence Analyst to join their team in London.
You will support the development of structural reporting with the aim to share relevant knowledge and provide intelligence throughout our client’s business. Primarily focussing on competition, customers, market trends and market overview for both commercial and business aviation.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Market Intelligence Analyst:
- Consolidate, document, and analyse all relevant data & intelligence for all relevant channels where little market analysis exists, to support market position decision-making.
- Collect, update, and maintain external and internal databases through automation or manually as required.
- Query these data sources, interpret and report insights in a form that becomes easily consumable by the business through dashboards and decks.
- Market Intelligence Quarterly (news, financials, supply & demand analysis).
- MBR Market & Competitive Intelligence (news, impact analysis)
- Ad-hoc research on market and competitor information to support business development and long-range business planning for relevant stakeholder groups.
- Relationship management with external consultants and data vendors.
- The focal point for collection of market intel received from internal (e.g., Sales) and external sources (e.g., market contacts)
- Creating, managing and sharing the knowledge and information with all relevant stakeholders
Key requirements for this Senior Market Intelligence Analyst role:
- BSc in Economics, Analytics, Econometrics, Business Administration or Engineering / equivalent relevant industry experience.
- Experience / knowledge of the aviation, telecommunications or satellite industry.
- Background in Market Intelligence (MI) and/or Business Intelligence (BI).
- Able to handle large amounts of data and convert complex unstructured information / data sources into easily understood deliverables and communicate these clearly and concisely to colleagues.
- Excellent Excel, Powerpoint, Tableau skills
- Knowledge of one or more of the Aviation verticals is desirable.