Holt Executive are currently partnered with a market leader across the Satellite Communications industry, who are at the forefront of innovation in the space sector. To their world-wide partners, they offer unrivalled expertise to design, develop and operate state-of-the-art solutions and systems on the most exciting global projects in Satellite Communications. Innovation and ingenuity are the leading principles in everything that they do.
They require a Systems Engineer – SATCOM to work on various aspects of the systems engineering lifecycle in the development of new satellite communications systems for defence and government programmes.
The offering includes a competitive salary based on experience, and home-based/remote working with limited on-site work in line with project requirements.
Key Responsibilities for the Systems Engineer – SATCOM:
- Support the engineering teams to meet the technical objectives set by the project plan and statement of work.
- Develop and provide performance reports as requested.
- Prepare and maintain system / sub-system requirements specifications, interface requirements, and test documents.
- Evaluate network solutions and assess vendors ability to provide required services.
- Supports testing and integration of new equipment prior to Factory Acceptance Testing and final delivery.
Experience Required by the Systems Engineer – SATCOM:
- Must be a UK national and hold or qualify for UK SC Clearance.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working within Space/SATCOM in Defence, European or UK Space programmes or a similar field.
- Degree educated in an engineering discipline (mechanical, systems, computer science, or similar) or professional experience demonstrating equivalent competence in the discipline may be acceptable.
- Systems engineering experience using best practice methodologies (V-Model, Agile etc).